Communicate effectively with your target audience.
Watch our video from our Duct Tape and Popsicle Sticks video series “Make an Impact With Your Marketing Communications”. To learn more on how to effectively communicate with your customers.
If you’re a business owner reading this, I’ll bet there’s a very good chance that you provide a great product or service to your customers. You probably work very hard to make sure that the people that do business with you are satisfied. We know our videos and articles stress that amazing service can be one of the best forms of marketing. That being said, for people to know about your great product or service, you need to communicate effectively with your target audience.
Although we firmly believe that, regardless of your marketing, you’re going to get most of your business through referral, it does not mitigate the need to effectively communicate with your target audience. You’ll always need to bring together a variety of communication tools along with the right messaging for the right audience.
If you pay attention to TV or radio ads, they are often manipulative or trite. You also often feel like you’re being shouted at. Think of your typical ad for a car lot. For most businesses, this type of messaging will be totally ineffective
To make your marketing communications meaningful and useful, here are some things we want you to keep in mind:
- In your marketing communications, be clear, concise, open, and honest. With so much information available today, it’s a fruitless effort to try to BS people with your marketing.
- Don’t try to fool or manipulate people. Perhaps companies with millions of dollars to spend on marketing and psychologists on staff who are trying to find ways to make you take an action can afford to manipulate you. But most smaller companies should focus on sharing useful information to help a prospect through the buyer’s journey.
- Don’t worry about being “fancy” or “trendy”. Just talk to your audience they way you’d like to be spoken to.
- Integrate a number of different ways to communicate your message, whether it’s through social media, your website, email, or networking, find ways to touch your audience several times.
- Speak to exactly who your service is meant for in a consultative manner. Be their partner. Answer their questions. Gain their trust and help them solve problems.
If you approach marketing communications this way, you are going to have far better results in getting people to take action.
E Circle Marketing can help you effectively communicate with your target audience: Copy Writing Services