Is it worth it to hire a marketing agency?
Watch our video from our Duct Tape and Popsicle Sticks video series on “Is it worth it to hire a marketing agency?”
According to tools like “Answer the Public” and other ways see what people are searching on Google, we found that “is it worth it to hire a marketing agency” is one of the top 5 most asked questions about marketing that people ask.
There is a very clear cut and definitive answer to that question…maybe.
Your other options are to do it yourself, hire someone in house, or neglect it. Sadly, neglecting it seems to be the choice of most business owners. If you don’t have a consistent, comprehensive marketing program in place, yes, it’s definitely worth it to consider hiring an agency.
There are certainly pros and cons to hiring an agency. It’s a valid question to ask whether or not it’s worth it.
- It’s a great value for the money. An agency can create a comprehensive marketing program for you at a third of the cost of hiring a full time marketing manager for your business.
- A marketing agency will have all of the needed skill sets, where it is highly unlikely that a marketing employee will have all of the necessary skills to enact a complete program.
- If you’re currently doing the marketing yourself, hiring an agency will free up your time so you can focus on the other aspects of running your business.
Probably the biggest question around hiring an agency is “can they deliver”? You need to make a very informed choice if you’re considering hiring an agency. Not all marketing agencies were created equal. Get references. Explore their content. Ask tons of questions.
- Do they only specialize in 1 thing, ie web design, social media, or advertising? You need to hire an agency that has the understanding and skills to perform every aspect of your marketing.
- Here are some of the things you’d want to make sure they can provide:
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Video content
- Copy Writing
- Paid Search
If you need better marketing, don’t want to do it yourself, and don’t want to pay $60,000+ for a marketing manager, yes, it makes sense to hire a marketing agency.
Find out more
About Mike and Maria Keiser, E Circle Marketing, and other small business marketing solutions visit our website https://ecirclemarketing.com
For more episodes on Marketing
Our podcast Grow your Small Business
Stay connected and get access to our other content designed to help Small business owners
Subscribe to our YouTubepage and never miss a new episode of Duct Tape and Popsicle Sticks video
E Circle Marketing is located in Manchester, Connecticut and helps small business owners solve their marketing needs.