Manchester Area Conference of Churches serves with extraordinary heart and faced problems common to many not-for-profit organizations.
The Manchester Area Conference of Churches (aka MACC Charities) is a nonprofit that works to reduce poverty, provide food, and provide clothing for those in need in the community. They have a food pantry, a community kitchen, and a community thrift shop.
MACC Charities came to us with 3 challenges:
- They were not consistently posting on social media. Posts were haphazard and not getting any engagement.
- They wanted to bring back their weekly email called “The MACC Minute”. They didn’t have anyone dedicated to producing and distributing it.
- They wanted to find a way to fundraise without putting on extravagant events. They don’t have the staff or time to put-on large-scale events.
- We re-launched the MACC minute; an email goes out every week discussing everything that’s been going on in the organization and how people can help.
- We launched a consistent social media campaign. We structured several different types of messages and a something is posted every day in the social platforms that they participate in.
- We helped them launch a “sticker campaign”, whereas, people bought a sticker for $3.00 and that $3.00 provides 1 meal at the community kitchen. We encouraged local businesses to participate.
- We published a cookbook of recipes created by Chef Ferdinand of MACC to help raise money. Every book sold provides 2 well balanced meals to the community kitchen.
- The email campaign consistently has a 30% open rate, and the email list has grown by hundreds of followers.
- The social media posts have dramatically increased the number of followers and overall engagement.
- The email and social media posts helped spur a significant growth in volunteers and donations.
- The sticker campaign raised thousands of dollars in donations.
- At the first book signing of the recipe book, there were immediately over 100 copies sold and the book has raised several thousand dollars for MACC Charities.
- Their overall reach to the community increased dramatically once they started working with E Circle Marketing.
FROM THE CLIENT
“I highly recommend E Circle Marketing. Mike and Maria Keiser make it their business to keep up with both the latest marketing and communication technology and proven methods to get your agency’s message out to the market(s) you want to target. They listen to you and offer great suggestions, always keeping your vision and mission in mind first. I have found them to be creative, fun and inspiring. Their deliverables are timely, and accessibility makes you feel like you are their most valued customer.”
Beth Stafford, Executive Director/CEO, MACC Charities