The Main Reason Marketing Plans Fail
Watch our video from our Duct Tape and Popsicle Sticks video series on “The Main Reason Marketing Plans Fail”
We often see businesses start looking at marketing tactics sooner than they should. This is the main reason marketing plans fail. They start trying things without the proper foundation. Laying the groundwork is an essential part of a successful marketing plan. It’s tedious and will seem like you aren’t doing anything. Everyone hates this part.
– Don’t start tactics before the laying your groundwork.
– Talk to your existing customers – why do they work with you?
– Understand your product or service and the value it provides
– How does your marketing need to coordinate with your sales efforts?
– Does your message engage your avatar and help your sales efforts?
– Remember that business development is comprehensive.
In a nutshell, the main reason marketing plans fail is because we fail to take the time to understand our customers’ needs.
Find out more
About Mike and Maria Keiser, E Circle Marketing, and other small business marketing solutions visit our website https://ecirclemarketing.com
For more episodes on Marketing
Our podcast Grow your Small Business
Stay connected and get access to our other content designed to help Small business owners
Subscribe to our YouTube page and never miss a new episode of Duct Tape and Popsicle Sticks video
E Circle Marketing is located in Manchester, Connecticut and helps small business owners solve their marketing needs.